Due to the characteristics of this fabric we recommend sizing up 2 sizes if you regularly wear sizes 28-35 and sizing up 1 size if you regularly wear size 36 and up.
The Railcar camo twill 2x1 weave is now set on made when ordered. This is an American fabric that is made in our in-house manufacturing. We are currently doing made when ordered so we can offer this fabric in any of our 3 classic unique Railcar men's fits.
- The Railcar Spikes slim taper fit that has a slim taper that's not too skinny throughout the whole leg profile.
- The Railcar Rebel straight leg fit that has a little more room at the thigh and goes straight down from the knee down (As shown).
- The Railcar 732 fit that has a slim thigh with a 7 inch bottom opening and a 32 inch length.
- Light weight 7.5 ounce American made twill 2x1
- 65% Poly 35% Cotton
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to minimize the chances of unraveling
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made and embossed, vegetable tanned leather patch
Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
Always made in-house on a collection of specialized and highly tuned denim equipment for the highest quality. Made in the Railcar workshop in El Monte, California.
PLEASE NOTE: Most sizes in this fabric are cut and sewn when ordered. Please allow time for production.