Introducing the new Railcar 732 fit. What is 732? The 732 fit has a 7 inch bottom opening and a 32 inch length. Available in Railcar size 34 and up. This fit is for the larger, husky, or athletic guy that wants that thigh and body fit but with that snug 7 inch bottom opening. The 7 inch bottom opening is the desired width for that snug around the boot fit or sit on top of the sneaker look. The shorter 32 inch length keeps that 7 inch taper without cutting off the taper you want.
The X069 fabric is a light weight 10.5 ounce Italian Candiani Mills selvedge. It's is shade is indigo with a hint of a gray cast. Expect not much shrinkage after water machine wash and dry.
- 10.5 ounce light weight Italian Candiani red line selvedge
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to reduce chance of unraveling
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made, vegetable tanned leather with hand embossed leather patch
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.
PLEASE NOTE: Some sizes in this fabric are cut and sewn when ordered. Please allow extra time for production.