This item is constrained by supply chain, but some sizes are still available. You can still order all sizes, but production on unavailable sizes will be delayed until fabric is available in approximately 3-4 months.
Here's something really unique for you. Introducing the new Railcar Spikes X060 olive warp, green weft. If you're looking for something that's not indigo, this is it. The X060 denim are woven in Japan by Nihon Menpu Mill. This fabric is rigid and starchy and should create beautiful honey combs and whiskers as it crunches in wear. The Spikes fit is our slim taper fit that fits the whole sizing grade handsomely.
- 13.5 ounce medium weight, olive warp dark green weft, red line selvedge denim
- Nihon Menpu Japanese selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to reduce chance of unraveling
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made, vegetable tanned leather embossed leather patch
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.