Introducing the Railcar "Made When Order" online and in-store exclusive.
As an appreciation for your continued support for the last 10 years, we wanted to do something for you, so we thought up of this project. We are offering you an incredible style at an amazing price. Introducing the brand new X078 13.5 ounce, 6 dip, pure natural dye, classic indigo, red line selvedge.
How are you able to produce Railcar MWO jeans and sell them at this price?
- Because making it only available exclusively online and in-store, we are able to price them to a direct to consumer model, passing the savings along to you.
- We will be efficiently using high quality expensive fabric and save on labor cost by only manufacturing sizes that sold.
- The MWO 5-6 weeks delivery, and making them only in our signature fits, gives us flexibility to run our improved in-house factory more efficiently.
- Orders will be made in the order in which they're received. This pair still qualifies you for free domestic US shipping.
- Exchanges and refunds are accepted with the MWO. If you need an exchange, we will do our best to rush you out the exchange quickly.
The Made When Order Jeans:
The MWO jeans are the same exact Railcar you already know and love. It's sewn at the Railcar HQ using the same high quality fabrics, same machines, by the same people, with the same quality details.
The Rebels Fit:
The Railcar signature "Rebels" fit is a medium rise, modern straight fit that's not too wide yet not slim. The rise has plenty of height to keep you comfortably covered but not too high that it will dig into your stomach. Also available in the Spikes slim taper fit here.
- 13.5 ounce medium weight, classic indigo selvedge denim.
- 6 dip pure natural indigo dye.
- Sanforized denim.
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch.
- Amazing stitching details cover the entire jeans. See pictures.
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting.
- In-house made and embossed, vegetable tanned leather patch.
Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.