The original Railcar. This is the jean that started it all. Made from deadstock 13.5 ounce American Cone Mills denim. Fades to a full character classic blue. Available while our limited amount of fabric lasts. This is a chance to own a piece of denim and Railcar history. True to size. Size to your normally bought jean size.
- American Cone Mills 13.5 ounce medium weight, classic indigo warp, white weft, red line selvedge denim.
- Shell edge interior edge stitching detail.
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch.
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting.
- Vegetable tanned hand embossed branded leather patch. (Email for vegan option)
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.