Introducing the new women's Drifter fit. We designed and pattern this fit from the ground up. We thought we'd do a 90's inspired fabric and we choose to use this Carolina blue stretch denim with gold stitching. The combination of the blue and fit was exactly what we were going for. We opt to use a long 6 inch zipper to make putting on and taking off the jeans easy. Ready to wear and requires no break in time. Waistband gapping is not an issue with our new fit geometry as proven in our development and testing procedures.
Fitment: The Drifter fits high waist, covering the navel. A smooth front waistband body block with snug, form fitting buttocks. Snug upper thigh near the crotch that loosens up at the lower thigh. It then opens up at the knee to a straight bottom opening. See size chart tab below for full spec sheet.
You should expect one inch of length shrinkage and very little waist shrinkage after first wash or soak.
Sizing: Size these jeans to your normally bought jean size. No need to size up or down. (Fit model is 5 foot 1 inch and 122 pounds, and is wearing a size 26.)
- 12 ounce light/medium weight, Carolina blue stretch non-selvedge
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to minimize the chances of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a clean look
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
Waistband gapping is not an issue with new fit geometry as proven in our development and testing procedures.
- Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
Always made in-house on a collection of specialized and highly tuned denim equipment for the highest quality. Made in the Railcar workshop in El Monte, California.