This item is constrained by supply chain, but some sizes are still available. You can still order all sizes, but production on unavailable sizes will be delayed until fabric is available in approximately 3-4 months.
A Railcar Type 2 version denim jacket is back! Now in olive green! The spirit of the original is intact, while adding updated construction and detail features from its predecessor. Mid pocket design with arched pocket flaps, acorn pocket shapes and 3 piece front paneling details the front. This Railcar version is made out of a Japanese 13.5 ounce Nihon Menpu red line selvedge. The side panels have hand pockets hidden in the side seam gussets. The back of the jacket has a 4 panel design that is arranged to give a strong silhouette. Constructed with flat felled and double needle stitching for superior strength and a clean appearance, combined with a rare premium selvedge leaves you with one of the highest quality garments made.
- 13.5 ounce medium weight, olive warp dark green weft, red line selvedge denim
- Nihon Menpu Japanese selvedge denim
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made, vegetable tanned leather embossed leather patch
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.