The Railcar Impala Japanese milled cotton flannel button down shirt is a brand new silhouette in the collection. We wanted to do a fit pattern that you could just throw on and get going. The body has a slight taper that runs straight from the armpit down. Handmade, cut and sewn, in-inhouse that will give this shirt true crafted character that can't be duplicated in commonly used downtown factories. Featuring large size artisan dead stock buttons and shell edge stitched front interior plackets (Shown in last picture). The fabric we choose to do the silhouette's first production is the medium weight brushed flannel in natural white with brown tones. Handmade in-house at our new El Monte HQ.
Sizing: The Railcar Impala silhouette fits true without being tight. No need to size down unless you want it tight. We recommend true to your normally bought shirt size.
- Japanese milled medium weight brushed flannel
- Keyhole button holes traditionally used on heavy coats and jeans
- Lock stitch sewing on all dead stock buttons
- Oversize large dead stock buttons
- Branded labeling
- FREE domestic US shipping and low international rates