Due to the characteristics of this fabric we recommend sizing up 2 sizes.
The Railcar camo twill 2x1 weave is now set on made when ordered. This is an American fabric that is made in our in-house manufacturing. We are currently doing made when ordered so we can offer this fabric in any of our 3 classic unique Railcar men's fits.
- The Railcar Spikes slim taper fit that has a slim taper that's not too skinny throughout the whole leg profile.
- The Railcar Rebel straight leg fit that has a little more room at the thigh and goes straight down from the knee down (As shown).
- The Railcar 732 fit that has a slim thigh with a 7 inch bottom opening and a 32 inch length.
- Light weight 7.5 ounce American made twill 2x1
- 65% Poly 35% Cotton
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to minimize the chances of unraveling
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made and embossed, vegetable tanned leather patch
Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
Always made in-house on a collection of specialized and highly tuned denim equipment for the highest quality. Made in the Railcar workshop in El Monte, California.
PLEASE NOTE: Most sizes in this fabric are cut and sewn when ordered. Please allow extra time for production.