The Railcar Spikes X022 are back! But very limited. The Cone Mills, 13 ounce, rigid 100% cotton, black warp, white weft, is what we call our X022 denim. Out of all the White Oak Cone Mills selvedge that still floating around, this one is the hardest to come by. We literally just announced that we are ending this style a few months ago because I thought it was going to be impossible for me to find anymore. I was wrong! I guess I got lucky and found a roll!
The Spikes fit are a medium rise, slim taper leg that's not too relaxed but yet not too skinny. Works well in all the sizes as each was hand graded for the best the best fitment. (Fit chart is in bottom of the the product page.)
- 13 ounce medium weight, black warp, white weft, made in USA, Cone Mills red line selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to reduce chance of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a cleaner look
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made, vegetable tanned leather with hand embossed leather patch
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in Monrovia, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.
Enjoy the thick white line selvedge that's not common on the White Oak Cone Mills selvedge collection.
If you're interested in having this in the rotation. Order one now! This is a very rare denim and wont be available for too long. Order one here now.