Limited to only 40 ordering slots!
New for the Railcar exclusive production. A Type 2 in proprietary indigo dobby over denim fabric. We combine a cotton indigo dobby top shell over a Cone Mills denim before the cut and sew process to bring you this special and unique jacket. The two fabrics have a combine weight of about 18 ounces that feels lighter that should break in and soften easily. The thought behind this is bringing the style of indigo denim to a slightly more contemporary jacket.
The Railcar Type 2 indigo dobby over denim will be made when ordered (MWO). Allow 8-10 weeks from when you purchase for your delivery. These will be limited to only 40 ordering slots. Orders will be made in the order in received. For any reason we run out of fabric at the later orders, you will be notified and refunded as soon as it aware.
Interest-free payments with ShopPay and PayPal payments options are available at checkout. Orders are not final. Exchanges and refunds are available for this product.
The Railcar Type 2 jacket was inspired by the original heritage design. Our version has a few details to improve the jacket for todays modern styling. Hand pockets were added for comfort, huge interior shelled edge pockets for added storage to name a couple. Fit and quality finish is on point to exceed todays standards. The jackets are design and handmade manufactured in-house at the Railcar factory in El Monte, California in small batches.
- Authentically handmade.
- Proprietary indigo dobby over denim material.
- Textured, cross hatch slubby, dark indigo red line selvedge denim.
- Modern fitment. Size to your normally sized jacket size.
- Detailed, quality sewing.
- Hand welted pockets that are cut bias for a unique wear when faded.
- Hand welted pockets are double tacked for added strength.
- 2 huge shelled edge interior pockets for added storage.
- 2 piece flat felled sleeve construction.
- Flat felled side seams for clean finish and strength.
- Side waistband cinches.
- Made in USA YKK buttons.
- Vintage washer burr riveting detail.
- Vintage open-bar keyhole detailing.
- Handmade in-house at the Railcar factory in El Monte, California.