NOTE: Remember supply chain is still an issue. We do have inventory of these but supplies ARE limited. Get a pair while you can.
The new fall 2022 Railcar Spikes X075. A pure natural dye, 14.5 ounce deep dark textured indigo selvedge. The design of the X075 is handcrafted in El Monte, USA and inspired by the Southeast Asian denim community.
The Railcar signature "Spikes" fit is a medium rise, modern slim taper fit. The rise has plenty of height to keep you comfortably covered but not too high that it will dig into your stomach.
The Spikes taper profile rarely needs additional leg tapering alterations for those that like a nice fitted taper leg; saving you some added cost.
The red line selvedge denim is medium heavy weight ridged with a lot of vertical character and cross hatching texture.
- 14.5 ounce medium/heavy weight, dark indigo selvedge denim.
- Pure natural indigo dye.
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch.
- Amazing stitching details cover the entire jeans. See pictures.
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting.
- In-house made and embossed, vegetable tanned leather patch.
Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
Always made in-house on a collection of specialized and highly tuned denim equipment for the highest quality. Made in the Railcar workshop in El Monte, California. Translation from Vietnamese: Quality Clothing. Made in the USA.