The pink selvedge is offered in the women's Vixen fit. The concept of the fit was to make a fit with a perfect high waist top block without having any rear gapping issues but enough room for the thighs. It can be dressed up, dressed down, stacked, cropped, cuffed, or flush. We opt to use a long 6 inch zipper to make putting the jeans on and taking them off easy. Ready to wear and requires no break in time.
Fitment: The Vixen fits high waist, near or covering the navel. A smooth front waistband body block with snug, form fitting buttocks. Snug upper thigh near the crotch that tapers down to a narrow knee and finished off with a skinny calf and bottom opening. See size chart tab below for full spec sheet.
Sizing: Size these jeans to your normally bought jean size. No need to size up or down. (Fit model is 5 foot 1 inch and 122 pounds, and is wearing a size 26.)
- 10.5 ounce medium weight, Japanese pink 2 way stretch selvedge
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to minimize the chances of unraveling
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
Waistband gapping is not an issue with our new fit geometry as proven in our development and testing procedures.
- Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
Always made in-house on a collection of specialized and highly tuned denim equipment for the highest quality. Made in the Railcar workshop in El Monte, California.