Initial launch discount!
Do you need something extremely conformable yet presentable while still maintaining that selvedge ideology of many of us? The Railcar Ultra Lights are the pants for you. Designed and casual enough to lounge around the house in, yet still be worn out on a hot day to run errands in or wear during those business Zoom meetings.
Made out of a light weight 7 ounce Italian selvedge that has a lot of stretch. If you hold a 10 inch piece of fabric, it will stretch to 13 inches. We designed the the top block so that the waistband will have minimal stretch allowing them to sit firm on the waist. The top block, seat, and legs will provide plenty of stretch width-wise.
You can expect about one and a half sizes shrinkage in the waistband, and one inch in the length. We recommend sizing up one full size from your normal Railcar jean size for a snug fit after machine wash and dry. We recommend sizing up two sizes if you want to wear them slightly slouchy.
- 7 ounce, ultra light weight Italian white line selvedge
- Extreme stretch fabric
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to reduce chance of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a cleaner look
- Railcar branded, made in USA hardware
- YKK zipper fly
- Free complimentary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.