New Railcar offering! The Railcar version of the classic Type 1 jacket. Our version takes the cues of the classic silhouette and combines Railcar's fine details and craftsmanship. We left the clean and classic no hand pocket design and single mid chest pocket - an unmistakable Type 1 tradition. To counter the obvious no storage design, we've added two large 8-inch deep interior pockets. They are perfect for storing your cell phone, face masks, sanitizer, or any other daily essentials you may need to carry. We've upgraded the stitching with triple needle construction throughout for added detail and durability. Lastly, we've utilized a dead stock, cotton chambray stitch hole work interior to the yoke, which details this handmade jacket.
This is a made to order production. Size to your normal jacket size for a nice fitted look. Get one while these last.
- 15.75 ounce heavy weight, indigo warp, natural weft, dead stock Japanese denim
- Flat felled seams
- Selvedge edge center back and front placket stitching
- Selvedge chest pocket
- Cotton chambray stitch hole yoke
- Minimal branded with R tab labeling
- Railcar, Made in USA, donut buttons and washer burr riveting hardware
- Made in-house in our workshop in Downtown El Monte, California, on a collection of precisely tuned, specialized denim equipment for the highest of quality.
- Made in USA