We really let the creativity flow with the Stewart shirt. We combine our collection of antique commercial sewing machines and our classic, clean and crispy aesthetics to create this unique shirt. The in-house manufacturing of this shirt is what makes it special. Old rare machines were used to create all of the sewing details.
We opted to use a Cone Mills fabric with an distinctive content of 60% Cotton, 34% Poly, and 6% Tencel. What makes this content stand out is that it requires no break in period and is comfortable to wear brand new. The Tencel gives the shirt instant draping qualities. By combining unique sewing and an equally unique and iconic fabric, we are able to create and deliver to you this specially detailed shirt.
As supply will be limited, if you are unsure of measurements or fitment, we suggest placing your preorder immediately with your best guess, then emailing us with any questions and/or changes. This way you will still receive the 10% preorder discount. This shirt will be a fall release and is expected to finish production by the end of October. We are launching the preorder to get the ball started. For a limited time you will get 10% off if your order is placed during the preorder period. Once the preorder closes, the discount will disappear.
There are a limited number of slots for the preorder with the 10% off. Please see size chart below for sizing.
- 5.8 ounce American Cone Mills medium weight denim
- Cone Mills 60% Cotton, 34% Poly, 6% Tencel
- Oversized selvedge side seam gussets
- Rounded collar with chain stitch lacing
- Shoulder yokes with picot hem stitching
- Elbow patch paneling
- Flat felled chain stitch run-off side seams
- Lock stitch button holes applied with our vintage Singer button hole machine
- Lock stitch sewing on all dead stock buttons
- Oversized dead stock buttons
- Minimal branded with R tab labeling
- FREE domestic US shipping and low international rates
- Supplies will be limited
Made in El Monte USA.