Website Exclusive Only!
The Railcar Standard Spikes 100 non-selvedge in the medium rise slim taper leg fit, we call the Spikes fit. Now available in this small batch production. The Standard Spikes 100 goes through our in-house cutting and sewing process. We used this dark indigo extra slubby Japanese non-selvedge denim from the famous Kurabo Mills. You get in-house quality controlled manufacturing, a great slim taper fit, a very unique extra slubby Japanese denim.
The Standard Spikes 100 will measure .5 inch wider in the waistband brand new listed in the spec chart. After the pants first wash and dry, it will shrink to its intended spec. Note: The length also does shrink about an inch when washed and dried.
- 12 ounce medium weight, dark indigo slubby non-selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to minimize the chances of unraveling
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- Woven branded patch
- Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
Always made in-house on a collection of specialized and highly tuned denim equipment for the highest quality. Made in the Railcar workshop in El Monte, California.