Act now before they sell out like the X065. To sweeten the offer! Get a free jar of Railcar Pomade! Write "POMADE" in the notes when checking out!
The New EXTREMELY LIMITED Railcar Spikes X066. Made out of a dead stock sought after Cone Mills White Oak. The deadstock is a dark indigo light weight 11.5 ounce with a solid white line selvedge. Available while our limited amount of fabric lasts, this is a chance to own a piece of Railcar and Cone Mills history.
Our Spikes fit is our medium rise slim taper fit that rarely requires no additional leg tapering service for a fitted look. We recommend sizing to your normal sizing. Downsizing or upsizing is not necessary. Size chart in the tab below.
- 11.5 ounce light weight, classic indigo warp, white weft, made in USA, Cone Mills white line selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to reduce chance of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a cleaner look
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made, vegetable tanned leather with hand embossed leather patch
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.