The new Railcar Spikes X056. If you're looking for a dark and crispy, medium to heavy weight pair of jeans, look no further. The X056 fabric was woven tightly to achieve a crispy feel to the touch, while also having noticeable yarn texture due to its irregular yarn sizes. The fabric will instantly crease at first wear, which will give you well-defined highs and lows as it ages with wear. The Spikes fit is a handsome fit - not too tight or too loose. We created this fit so there is enough room at the top block and thighs, and comes to a taper at the bottom opening.
- 14.75 ounce medium/heavy weight, dark indigo selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to minimize the chances of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a clean look
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made and embossed, vegetable tanned leather patch
- Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
Always made in-house on a collection of specialized and highly tuned denim equipment for the highest quality. Made in the Railcar workshop in Monrovia, California.