While fabric supplies last! 14 ounce dark indigo, red line selvedge. Cone Mills made in our Spikes slim taper fit. New Railcar construction that includes shell edge interior fly pieces and single needle back pocket stitching. Very well made, in-house at our workshop in Monrovia, California from beginning to end. Great attention to the quality of sewing that stands out at first look. Just like all of our bottoms, this pair was also sewn with a double piece waistband to reduce over stretching. Free chain stitch to your length as always. Get them while you can!
- 14 ounce medium weight, dark indigo, made in USA, Cone Mills red line selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to reduce chance of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a cleaner look
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made, vegetable tanned leather with hand branded leather patch
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in Monrovia, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.
Low International Rates