Good bye Railcar Monrovia HQ! We are moving to a bigger and better location. Get ready for Railcar El Monte! To celebrate the move, we are offering a preorder on the first production in the new factory. These will be completely cut and sewn in the new shop. The denim is a Kuroki 12.5 ounce indigo warp, black weft. This fabric combination is hard to come by and we don't make them often. Order now to secure your pair.
- 12.5 ounce medium weight, indigo warp, black weft, made in Japan, Kuroki Mills selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to reduce chance of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a cleaner look
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made, vegetable tanned leather with hand embossed leather patch
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.