Good bye Railcar Monrovia HQ! We are moving to a bigger and better location. Get ready for Railcar El Monte! To celebrate the move, we are offering a preorder on the first production in the new factory. These will be completely cut and sewn in the new shop. The denim is a Kuroki 12.5 ounce indigo warp, black weft. This fabric combination is hard to come by and we don't make them often. Order now to secure your pair. Normally we would retail these at $220. Celebrating the HQ move with a price of $188!
- 12.5 ounce medium weight, indigo warp, black weft, made in Japan, Kuroki Mills selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to reduce chance of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a cleaner look
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made, vegetable tanned leather with hand embossed leather patch
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in Monrovia, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.