We finally did it! The new Railcar straight legs are here! These are a medium rise that have a comfortable, but not huge thigh, that go down to a medium knee then shoots straight down to the same bottom opening creating a straight leg fit. This first Rebels are introduced and available in a 11.5 Japanese selvedge denim. This particular X064 Japanese light/medium weight, medium indigo will be limited to about 40 jeans made. Perfect weight going into these next warmer months.
The new Rebels are a great fit for someone looking for a straight leg fit with high quality construction and denim fabric and/or a looser fit to someone interested in something with more breathability for this coming up warmer seasons. They're something you'll be proud of wearing.
- 11.5 ounce light/medium weight, Japanese indigo selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to minimize the chances of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a clean look
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made and embossed, vegetable tanned leather patch
- Available in sizes 30-38. For other sizes, we recommend our Spikes fit.
- Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
Always made in-house on a collection of specialized and highly tuned denim equipment for the highest quality. Made in the Railcar workshop in El Monte, California.