We have 1 roll of this Japanese copper duck selvedge canvas. Enough to make 12 shirts. They are set as a preorder so we can utilize ever yard of fabric. They'll be handmade in-house for a unique and high quality build.
We will start production as soon as the last one has sold. Only 12 available so it should be quick.
- Selvedge edge stitching oversize side seam gussets
- Flat felled chain stitch run-off side seams
- Organic oversize dead stock buttons
- Lock stitch button holes applied with a vintage Singer button hole machine
- Lock stitch button sewing
- Shell edge center back interior stitching
- Minimal branded with R tab labeling