We have a small amount of this dead stock brushed flannel, with estimates to be enough to make a total of 11 of the lined indigo denim chore coats. Set as a preorder so we can utilize every yard of remaining fabric.
We combined the best in brushed cotton flannel and denim fabrics to create this ultra-limited chore coat. It's the combination of materials and craftsmanship which enable us to achieve the perfect outer layer. Uncommonly seen, even the sleeves are lined with the brushed cotton flannel, which is certain to keep you warm and protected from the cool Fall weather. As always, built entirely in the Railcar workshop for highest quality build that is trimmed with American woven labels, American thread, and Made in USA hardware. Designed and manufactured to pass the test of time.
This is an extremely small batch production. Size to your normal jacket size for a nice fitted look. Get one while these last.
- 12.5 ounce medium weight, indigo warp, natural weft, Candiani Mills denim
- Brushed cotton flannel lining throughout
- Flat felled seams
- Shell edge stitching details
- Shell edge center back interior stitching
- Unheard of, brushed cotton flannel lined sleeves
- Minimal branded with R tab labeling
- Railcar, Made in USA, donut buttons and washer burr riveting hardware
- Made in-house in our workshop in Downtown El Monte, California, on a collection of precisely tuned, specialized denim equipment for the highest of quality.
- Made in USA