Introducing the Railcar Mask Type 3F. The Mask Type 3F is designed with added protection in mind. Still handmade and single needle constructed in-house at our HQ, it's made from a light weight indigo denim.
Like all of our Railcar masks, The Type 3F masks are two-ply, washable, reusable, and will help protect you and those around you while in public spaces. To take the protective nature of the mask further, we have included a filter pocket in the lining which is designed to house PM2.5 Activated Carbon disposable filters (easily found and purchasable through online retailers). This allows the user to add an additional third layer of protection. Our intention with the Type 3F is to allow our customers the option to add an additional layer of protection if wanted, while keeping the ever-so-precious N95 and P95 masks more available to essential workers.
The Railcar Type 3F design is our fully optioned model with an integrated, high-quality, nose plate that you can mold to your desire, has adjustable elastic straps to fine tune your fitment, and a PM2.5 filter pocket. PM2.5 Activated Carbon filters can block up to 95% of airborne particles — everything from ash and dust to pollution and pollen. This is due to five strong layers, including a high-efficiency filter cloth and an anti-stick cloth.
We include three disposable PM2.5 Activated Carbon filters with every Mask Type 3F purchase.
Mask Care: Wash before use. We recommend hand washing with detergent and warm water, then hang to air dry.
Size medium fits well on smaller faces. We've had good luck fitting most women and smaller men with this size.
Size large fits well on larger faces. We've had good luck fitting women with larger faces and most men with this size.
- Washable and reusable, two-ply, non-medical grade face mask
- Adjustable elastic ear straps
- Aluminum flat and beveled moldable nose plate
- Contoured shape that is the perfect size
- Stitched pocket included between the outer shell and inner lining, perfect for PM2.5 activated carbon disposable filter
- 100% cotton extra light weight denim
- Poly cotton durable interior lining
- 100% cotton jersey taped frame for added comfort and durability
- Made on industrial machines with thick gauge thread for quality
- Made in-house in California, USA
- Hand wash before use
Free shipping with USPS First Class Mail that includes tracking. Due to the nature of the product, no refunds or exchanges will be accepted and all sales of masks are final.