The Railcar Mask Type 3 are made of a Japanese nep indigo denim masks are handmade in-house at our Monrovia HQ and are single needle constructed on the exact same machines that make our durable denim bottoms and tops.
Like all of our Railcar masks, The Type 3 masks are two-ply, washable, reusable, and will help protect you and those around you while in public spaces. The same care and construction quality that goes into our jeans and jackets has been implemented into our mask line.
The Railcar Type 3 design is our fully optioned model with an integrated, high-quality, nose plate that you can mold to your desire and has adjustable elastic straps to fine tune your fitment.
Mask Care: Wash before use. We recommend hand washing with detergent and warm water, then hang to air dry.
Size: One size fits all due to the adjustable straps feature.
- Washable and reusable, two-ply, non-medical grade face mask
- Adjustable elastic ear straps
- Contoured shape that is the perfect size
- Aluminum flat and beveled moldable nose plate
- 100% cotton Japanese nep canvas
- Poly cotton durable interior lining
- 100% cotton jersey taped frame for added comfort and durability
- Made on industrial machines with thick gauge thread for quality
- Made in-house in Monrovia, California, USA
- Hand wash before use
Free shipping with USPS First Class Mail that includes tracking. Due to the nature of the product, no refunds or exchanges will be accepted and all sales of masks are final.