Introducing the new women's Drifter fit. We designed and pattern this fit from the ground up using denim from Isko Mills. The concept of the fit was to make a fit that could be worn with versatility. It could be dressed up, dressed down, stacked, cropped, cuffed, or flush. The fabric we chose was 11 ounce deep indigo stretch from Isko Mills that will age beautifully. We opt to use a long 6 inch zipper to make putting on and taking off the jeans easy. Ready to wear and requires no break in time. Waistband gapping is not an issue with new fit geometry as proven in our development and testing procedures.
Fitment: The Drifter fits highwaist, covering the navel. Smooth front waistband body block with a snug form fitting buttocks. Snug upper thigh near crotch that loosens up at the lower thigh, then opens up at the knee to a straight down bottom opening. See size chart tab below for full spec sheet.
Sizing: Size these jeans to your normally bought jean size. No need to size up or down. (Fit model is 5 foot 1 inch and 122 pounds.)
- 11 ounce light/medium weight, dark indigo stretch non-selvedge Isko Mills denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to minimize the chances of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a clean look
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
Always made in-house on a collection of specialized and highly tuned denim equipment for the highest quality. Made in the Railcar workshop in El Monte, California.