In observation of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we are releasing the unisex Railcar Pink Chore Coat. We wanted to do something like this for a really long time. This year, we finally did. Railcar will be donating a portion of the proceeds, in excess of $9,000, towards breast cancer. Please help reach our goal!
The coats are cut and sewn in the Railcar workshop in California out of a tough and breathable selvedge denim. They're trimmed with American woven labels, thread and hardware. The coat features a classic Americana style with Railcar's signature modern fit and finish. Flat felled seam construction for durability and shell edge interior stitching complete the details.
Fits true to size. Purchase your normally bought jacket size for a snug fitment.
- - 12 ounce duck canvas
- - Flat felled construction
- - Railcar, made in USA, branded donut buttons and washer burr riveting
- - Interior shell edge stitching detailing
- - Minimalist branding
- - Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.
- We anticipate the donation proceeds to be in excess of $9,000
Always made in-house on a collection of specialized and highly tuned denim equipment for the highest quality. Made in the Railcar workshop in El Monte, California.