The Railcar wabash 10 ounce 2x1 weave orange line selvedge is now set on made when ordered! We are doing this so we can offer it in all 3 of our men's fits. This fabric is getting harder and more expensive to get. Order one up while you can. Price may go up in the future. All sizes will be made when ordered to get the most out of this fabric. See fit charge below.
- The Railcar Spikes slim taper fit that has a slim taper that's not too skinny throughout the whole leg profile.
- The Railcar Rebel straight leg fit that has a little more room at the thigh and goes straight down from the knee down (As shown).
- The Railcar 732 fit that has a slim thigh with a 7 inch bottom opening and a 32 inch length.
- 10 ounce orange line selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to minimize the chances of unraveling
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made and embossed, vegetable tanned leather patch
Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
Always made in-house on a collection of specialized and highly tuned denim equipment for the highest quality. Made in the Railcar workshop in El Monte, California.
PLEASE NOTE: This fabric is no longer available at this time. Remaining sizes have already been cut, but may need additional time to be sewn.