Preorder is now back open.
Selling Terms: Preorder is currently open and will end January 1, 2023. Production will start January 2nd.
Anticipated Shipping: Expected shipping date will be February 27, 2022.
Preorder denim time! We will be making this 16.5 ounce, 55% DuPont® Kevlar weft from UK and 45% indigo warp yarn selvedge edge denim. The yellow Kevlar and the blue indigo gives it a slight green cast. These are extremely abrasion resistant. When we made the samples, cutting and sewing was difficult. We made some adjustments in our in-house factory to adjust for the fabric. The Kevlar selvedge runs smooth through production keeping all the Railcar details you already know. Shelled edge interior stitching, flat felled inseam, double waistband, etc. We also opt for a larger custom embossed veg tan leather that signifies the Kevlar denim. The Spikes X077 Kevlar Selvedge is perfect if you need something that is extremely abrasive resistant while looking like you're just wearing a pair of blue jeans.
The Railcar signature "Spikes" fit is a medium rise, modern slim taper fit. The rise has plenty of height to keep you comfortably covered but not too high that it will dig into your stomach.
The Spikes taper profile rarely needs additional leg tapering alterations for those that like a nice fitted taper leg; saving you some added cost.
Also available in the Rebels modern straight leg fit here.
- 16.5 ounce heavy weight, DuPont® Kevlar weft from UK, indigo warp.
- Special edition "Railcar Kevlar" veg tan branded patch.
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch.
- Amazing stitching details cover the entire jeans. See pictures.
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting.
- Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.