Introducing the Railcar "Made When Order" online and in-store exclusive.
As an appreciation for your continued support for the last 13 years, we wanted to do something for you, so we thought up of this project. We are offering you an incredible style at an amazing price. Introducing the brand new X081, light weight, stretch, Italian Candiani selvedge denim.
How are you able to produce Railcar MWO jeans and sell them at this price?
- Because making it only available exclusively online and in-store, we are able to price them to a direct to consumer model, passing the savings along to you.
- We will be efficiently using high quality expensive fabric and save on labor cost by only manufacturing sizes that sold.
- The MWO 5-6 weeks delivery, and only making them in our signature fits, gives us flexibility to run our improved in-house factory more efficiently.
- Orders will be made in the order in which they're received. This pair still qualifies you for free domestic US shipping.
- Exchanges and refunds are accepted with the MWO. If you need an exchange, we will do our best to rush you out the exchange quickly.
The Drifter Fit:
The Railcar signature "Drifter" fit is a medium/high rise, straight leg fit. The rise has been designed to reach the navel with a contoured designed that eliminates rear waistband gapping. The Drifter fit leg profile has room in the thigh, wide knees, that go straight down to the bottom opening.
Size Railcar to your normally bought jeans size in other major brands. Purchase with peace of mind with easy exchanges and returns.
- Light weight, indigo selvedge denim.
- Sanforized denim.
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch.
- Amazing stitching details cover the entire jeans. See pictures.
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting.
Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.