The extremely limited selvedge Railcar Spikes X066. Made out of a dead stock sought after Cone Mills White Oak. The deadstock is a dark indigo light weight 11.5 ounce with a solid white line selvedge. Available while our limited amount of fabric lasts, this is a chance to own a piece of Railcar and Cone Mills history.
Our Spikes fit is our medium rise slim taper fit that rarely requires no additional leg tapering service for a fitted look. Note: The Waistband does shrink about an inch laying flat when washed and dried, but stretches back out easily with wear. The length also does shrink about 1.5 inches when machine washed and dried.
- 11.5 ounce light weight, classic indigo warp, white weft, made in USA, Cone Mills white line selvedge denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to reduce chance of unraveling
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made, vegetable tanned leather with hand embossed leather patch
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.