You will be living in these if you like light weight jeans. The fabric is left raw and has a firm ridged texture new that should break in and drape very comfortably after a few wears.
- Japanese 10 ounce light weight, classic indigo warp, white weft, red line selvedge denim.
- Shell edge interior edge stitching detail.
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch.
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting.
- Vegetable tanned hand embossed branded leather patch. (Email for vegan option)
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in El Monte, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.