Preorder is open with limited purchase slots.
Production 2 May Delivery OPEN
Selling Terms: Preorder is currently open and will end April 17, 2023. Production will start April 18 or earlier if the order slots fill up early.
Anticipated Shipping: Expected shipping date will be May 31, 2022.
The Railcar Type 2 14.5 ounce medium/heavy, pure natural dye, red line selvedge jacket was inspired by the original heritage design. Our version has a few details to improve the jacket for todays modern styling. Hand pockets were added for comfort, huge interior shelled edge pockets for added storage to name a couple. Fit and quality finish is on point to exceed todays standards. The jackets are design and handmade manufactured in-house at the Railcar factory in El Monte, California in small batches.
This jacket is set on a short preorder with limited slots to purchase. Preorder will close April 17th and/or when all the purchase slots fill. We want to limit this small batch with limited quantities so we can assure the estimated delivery of only 6 weeks after preorder closure. If the slots sell out early we will start the production immediately.
- Authentically handmade.
- Rare pure natural dye for high contrast fades and wears.
- 14.5 ounce medium weight premium denim.
- Textured, cross hatch slubby, dark indigo red line selvedge denim.
- Modern fitment. Size to your normally sized jacket size.
- Detailed, quality sewing.
- Hand welted pockets that are cut bias for a unique wear when faded.
- Hand welted pockets are double tacked for added strength.
- 2 huge shelled edge interior pockets for added storage.
- 2 piece flat felled sleeve construction.
- Flat felled side seams for clean finish and strength.
- Side waistband cinches.
- Made in USA YKK buttons.
- Vintage washer burr riveting detail.
- Vintage open-bar keyhole detailing.
- Handmade in-house at the Railcar factory in El Monte, California.