The Japanese pink line selvedge clocks in at 16.55 ounce that is very crispy and starchy. These will be fun breaking them in. The sulfur black warp and a white weft will give you nice highs and lows when wearing in. We opt for a subtle contrast stitching that shows off the clean stitching and construction. Shell edged interior fly parts gives the interior detail. Railcar's two piece waistband with tucked chain stitches reduce the over stretching of the denim.
We anticipate these will not last long so act fast!
- 16.55 ounce heavy weight, surfer black, white weft made in Japanese pink line selvedge denim
- Starchy rigid crispy denim
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over stretch
- Tucked waistband stitching to reduce chance of unraveling
- Tucked belt loops under the waist band for a cleaner look
- Railcar brand, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting
- In-house made, Railcar embossed vegetable tanned leather leather patch (Vegan option available)
- Free complementary chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
- Made in-house in our own workshop for the highest quality in Monrovia, California on a collection of highly tuned specialized denim equipment.
Low International Rates