The Spikes X075 is a pure natural dye, 14.5 ounce, deep, dark, textured indigo red line selvedge. This fabric has amazing texture that will achieve high contrast fading as it aged. We recommend sizing these jeans to your normally bought jeans size (Don't size up or down.) for a snug fitment so that it could have it's natural break in of stretching out a half a size. Expect minimal shrinkage after a soak or wash.
The Spikes Fit:
The Railcar signature "Spikes" fit is a medium rise, modern slim taper fit. The rise has plenty of height to keep you comfortably covered but not too high that it will dig into your stomach.
The Spikes taper profile rarely needs additional leg tapering alterations for those that like a nice fitted taper leg; saving you some added cost.
The Denim Fabric:
The red line selvedge denim is medium heavy weight ridged with a lot of vertical character, slub, and cross hatching texture.
- 14.5 ounce medium/heavy weight, dark indigo selvedge denim.
- Pure natural indigo dye.
- Sanforized denim.
- Double waistband construction to reduce waistband over-stretch.
- Amazing stitching details cover the entire jeans. See pictures.
- Railcar branded, made in USA, hardware and traditional washer burr riveting.
- In-house made and embossed, vegetable tanned leather patch.
Free chain stitch hem to your length. See link for details.
PLEASE NOTE: Sizes 28-29 and 40-46 are cut and sewn when ordered. Please allow extra time for production for these sizes.