In observation of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we are releasing the Railcar Pink Selvedge Vixen. We wanted to do something like this for a really long time. This year, we finally did. Railcar will be donating a portion of the proceeds, in excess of $9,000, towards breast cancer. Please help reach our goal!
The Railcar Mask Type 3 are a Japanese pink selvedge denim and are handmade in-house at our El MonteHQ and are single needle constructed on the exact same machines that make our durable denim bottoms and tops.
Like all of our Railcar masks, The Type 3 masks are two-ply, washable, reusable, and will help protect you and those around you while in public spaces. The same care and construction quality that goes into our jeans and jackets has been implemented into our mask line.
The Railcar Type 3 design is our fully optioned model with an integrated, high-quality, nose plate that you can mold to your desire and has adjustable elastic straps to fine tune your fitment.
Mask Care: Wash before use. We recommend hand washing with detergent and warm water, then hang to air dry.
Size medium fits well on smaller faces. We've had good luck fitting most women and smaller men with this size.
Size large fits well on larger faces. We've had good luck fitting women with larger faces and most men with this size.
- Washable and reusable, two-ply, non-medical grade face mask
- Adjustable elastic ear straps
- Contoured shape that is the perfect size
- Aluminum flat and beveled moldable nose plate
- 100% cotton 11.5 ounce pink denim
- Poly cotton durable interior lining
- 100% cotton jersey taped frame for added comfort and durability
- Made on industrial machines with thick gauge thread for quality
- Made in-house in El Monte, California, USA
- Hand wash before use
Free shipping with USPS First Class Mail that includes tracking. Due to the nature of the product, no refunds or exchanges will be accepted and all sales of masks are final.