Washable, reusable, face masks to help protect you and those around you while on public spaces. The same care and construction quality that goes into our jeans and jackets has been implemented to our mask line, with clean single needle construction and reinforced bar tacks for extra durability.
The Type 1 construction mask is engineered for quality that will last. Railcar mask are made on industrial sewing machines using thick gauge thread for quality and durability. They're made in-house in our workshop, on the very machines that makes our jeans. The Type 1 consist of a 100% cotton blue plaid outer shell that is double sided with a 100% cotton jersey fabric for comfort. This model uses black 100% jersey edging and black elastic that fits around the ear.
Mask Care: Wash before use. We recommend machine hot and to hang dry.
Small are used for petite faces such as women, small men and children.
Medium/Large are for most male adults and some women.
- Washable and reusable non-medical grade face mask
- Contoured shape that is the perfect size
- Easy around the ear wearing
- 100% cotton blue plaid V2 outer shell fabric
- 100% cotton jersey interior lining
- 100% cotton jersey interior taping for added comfort and durability
- Made on industrial machines with thick gauge thread for quality
- High quality elastic that is bar tacked reinforced
- Made in-house in Monrovia, California, USA
- Wash before use
- For everyone's safety, no refunds or exchanges. All sales final.
Free shipping with USPS First Class without a tracking number. If you'd like a tracking number, please contact us immediately after purchase to set that up for an additional $3.